Technical Finishes – Smooth ‘n Patch
The universal floor smoothing and patching cementitious mortar compound.
SMOOTH ‘n PATCH is a two component, polymer modified, cementitious floor levelling and patch repair mortar system. SMOOTH ŉ PATCH is an original, versatile, durable, economical and useful repair and floor levelling screed that has a smooth attractive finish.
SMOOTH ‘n PATCH is both useful as a preparation for additional coatings or as a final screed to build, prime or level a variety of surfaces not often suitable for conventional screeds.
- Smooth and level floors before laying vinyl tiles, sheeting or carpeting.
- Repair damaged concrete floors prior to painting or as a final wearing surface.
- Patch holes, repair damaged stair treads, re-face damaged expansion joints, either inside or outside.
- Grout in bolts, burglar bars, sliding door tracks, electrical boxes, pipes or window frames.
- Emergency factory floor repair material a must for every contractor and maintenance engineer.
Technical Finishes – Solidkote UVC
Solidkote UVC is a twin pack aliphatic polyurethane that is acrylic modified in order to obtain a particularly high gloss finish with excellent gloss retention. Its weather-ability and chalk resistance is outstanding. The product displays excellent flexibility, high abrasion, acid, alkali and solvent resistance. Solidkote UVC dries rapidly to a slick, durable and desirable finish. Available in pigmented, clear gloss and clear matt versions.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- For the use on concrete floors, structural steel, waste water facilities, chemical plants and plating facilities as well as marine application above water-line.
- Ideal coating where outstanding colour and gloss retention is mandated.
- Do not apply over wet damp surfaces. Ensure a complete, dry seal of walls.
Technical Finishes – Sealkote
Water based sealer for porous substrates.
Sealkote embodies the latest in D.I.Y sealing technology in a one-component modified acrylic in water based form for use of application with the minimum of effort. Porous surfaces need sealing to retain their appearance and protect against staining by fats and oils. Substrates that are not sealed absorb dirt and cannot be cleaned to their original appearance.
Sealkote can be used on a number of surfaces which include porous tiles, concrete, brickwork, plaster, roof tiles and prefabricated fibre boarding. SEALKOTE can also be used as a colour retaining primer before applying a 2k solvent bas urethane onto pigmented screeds/ overlays. SEALKOTE is a very versatile sealing product.
Technical Finishes – Solidkote 401
General purpose clear, low viscosity penetrating Epoxy sealer.
Solidkote 401 is a two component, solvent-less clear epoxy sealer and top coat for concrete floors.
- Low viscosity therefore can be used for rigid concrete crack injection.
- Low viscosity encapsulating or casting compound.
- Recommended to be used to saturate and penetrate and thus seal and strengthen surfaces.
- Incorporated in laminating glass fibre.
Floors Galore Perferating Spirit Stains
Available in 13 earth type colours. Can be mixed to specification